Wednesday, July 4, 2012
Wednesday, July 4, 2012
OMG feeling ko parang ako un! Feeling ko ako talaga ngay :((((
Tuesday, July 3, 2012
Ang hirap din pala pag masyado kang mabait noh? Akala kasi ng iba, lahat ng bagay uunawain mo nalang, lahat ng kasalanan mapapatawad mo nalang, lahat ng mali pababayaan nalang, at lahat ng sakit na ginawa sayo kakalimutan mo nalang. Ang hindi nila alam kung sino pa ang mabait, sya pa yung laging…
Monday, July 2, 2012
1. The way they always smell good even if it’s just shampoo.
2. The way they always find the right spot on our shoulder.
3. How cute they look when they sleep.
4. The ease in which they fit into our arms.
5. The way they kiss you and make everything alright in the world.
6. How cute they are when they eat.
7. The way they take hours to get dressed but in the end its all worth while.
8. The way they are always warm even if its minus 30 degrees.
9. The way they look good no matter what they wear.
10. The way she fishes for compliments even though you both know she’s the most beautiful thing on this earth.
11. How cute they are when they argue.
12. How their hand always seems to find ours.
13. The way they smile.
14. The way you feel when you see her name on the caller id after you’ve had a big fight.
15. The way she says “Lets not fight anymore” even though you know an hour later.
16. The way they kiss you when youve done something nice for her.
17. The way they kiss you when you say “I love you”.
18. Actually.. just the way they kiss you.
19. The way they fall into your arms when they cry.
20. Then apologizing for crying over something that silly.
21. The way they hit you and expect it to hurt.
22. Then the way they apologize when it really does hurt. (even though we don’t admit it!)
23. The way they say “I miss you”.
24. The way you miss them.
25. The way their tears make you want to change the world so that it doesn’t hurt her anymore. Yet regardless whether you love them, hate them, wish they would die or know that you would die without them, it matters not. Because once in your life whatever they were to the world they become the world to you. When you look them in the eyes traveling to the depths of their souls and you say a million things without a trace of sound you know that your own life is inevitably consumed with the rhythmic beatings of her very own heart. We love them for a million reasons, no paper would do it justice. It is a thing not of a mind, but of the heart. A feeling. Only felt.